Here at The Ivy Boutique we want you to love your item(s) purchased, however we understand there may be times that you may not be completely satisfied with your purchase and we will be happy to offer a refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your order.
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty.
RETURNING YOUR ONLINE ORDER
In the interests of hygiene, we will not accept any goods that have been damaged, soiled or marked by smoke, deodorant, perfume, tan, makeup, etc. All item(s) must be returned in their original wrapping/packaging, with all tags still attached. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A REFUND IF THESE STEPS ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
All orders must be return back to us via post to our online warehouse. To return items by post please complete the following steps:
1. Complete the returns form included in your original parcel; including your order number, name, item(s) to be returned and the reason for your return.
2. Pack the items that you wish to send back ensuring all items are in there original condition* along with the returns form.
3. Apply the pre printed return address label attached to your original invoice to the parcel you wish to send back. If for any reason you are missing the returns the label please see the below address.
The Ivy Boutique
61 Market Street,
Omagh, Co Tyrone
4. Take your return parcel to any local post office or courier, where a postage fee will be charged (this cost is your responsibility).
5. The item(s) are your responsibility until they reach us. For this reason we strongly recommend that you send any parcels back to us using a recorded delivery service, and a obtain proof of delivery certificate from the courier used.
Upon receipt of the item(s) we will refund the order value, less the original shipping, to the original purchasing card within 10 working days. Please note TIB does not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.
** Refunds outside the stated time frame will not be accepted unless at the discretion of TIB**
We strive to ensure that our garments are of the highest quality and reach you in excellent condition, please accept our sincere apologies if you have received a faulty or incorrect item. If you have received a faulty or incorrect item please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org email address, so that a member of our customer service team can advise you on the correct procedure in sending the item back to us.
The Ivy Boutique x